6. It’s 100% Free laughs. Every last Friday of the month, starting at 8 PM. Check out FB Calendar for upcoming events and the lineup.
5. Our host’s own laughter will crack you up. It’s so contagious. He’s Mr. Joe-Joe Louis. He holds a PhD in English and is the creator and producer of both Comedy Night at Empires and the Secret Moving Van Show, both in Sacramento. He is also the creator of Joe-Joe Has Fun, a twice-daily Let's Play show starring both him and comedian Kim Martel.
|Joe-Joe Louis, Sacramento comedian|
4. There may — or not — be singing. Especially if Christian Amaral has anything to sing about it. He is the co-host of the monthly High Anxiety Variety Show, as well as the creator of 3 failed podcasts.
3. People wear cool stuff with, like, skulls. Yeah, skulls. Take Robert Barry, for instance. As the creator and writer behind the long standing pop culture site retroCRUSH, he's written hundreds of essays, interviews, and film reviews. Can’t wait to see what he wears Friday night.
|Robert Berry, comedian|
2. One comedian may be punnier than the others. We’re talking about Damian Harmony. He, along with his partner Daniel Humbarger, has run the Capitol PUNishment pun tournament in Sacramento for the last year. He is a father of two, and could really use the money from comedy so that his kids can eat meat sometimes. So, please, make good use of the tip car. See also, bullet point #3, again.
|Damian Harmony, Comedian|
And the #1 reason to laugh your freckle-muffin off with us every last Friday of the month is...