This is our first article in a series of articles focusing on the benefits of our Comic Book Savings Club. These articles will run through the rest of the year.
What's FCBD VIP Status?
Well, for Free Comic Book Day, it means you'll get to take advantage of THREE amazing benefits:
1. Before Free Comic Book Day, you'll get to pre-select 10 FCBD titles, and we'll set them aside for you. That means you can walk into the store and take advantage of one of our best sales of the year. Then, at check out, you can ask for your free books, and we'll just hand them to you.
|Cosplayers at 2014 Free Comic Book Day Mini-Con|
2. On Free Comic Book Day, if there are free titles you want in addition to your 10 pre-selected titles, then instead of waiting in the regular line of 100 or more people, you'll wait in our half-as-long, twice-as-fast VIP line. Oh, yeah, there's a VIP line every Saturday for FCBD Month.
3. But wait, there's more! You can also bring a friend with you into the VIP line. You benefit from your decision, and your friend benefits too.
WARNING: Not everyone will qualify for FCBD VIP Status.
To qualify, join the Comic Book Savings Club (also known as starting a Saver) by December 31, 2014, and keep your Saver in good status.
How does the Comic Book Savings Club work?
Here's what it means in 3 easy steps:
1. Sign up with at least 1 regular title on your Saver, or pull list. (BONSU: You'll get 10% off anything you purchase at that time).
2. Pick up your book(s) regularly, at least monthly.
3. Keep your list up to date. Add titles, remove titles, any time via email, phone, in person, Facebook, or Twitter.
How do I sign up?
There are two ways:
1. Print out the form and bring it in (or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Ask for the form in the shop, fill it out, and hand it in.
Want to know all the 2014 benefits rather than wait for articles about them. Get the details on our Savings Programs page.